Nowadays, there are so many services and products in the market dedicated to making us look and feel beautiful. Mula sa makeup hanggang skin care hanggang salon services, there is a vast range of options that you can choose from. These range from budget-friendly brands to luxury names. But there are some things that you can do yourself without breaking the bank. Here are some do-it-yourself beauty tips na pwede niyong subukan sa bahay.
1. Bobby Pin Curls
- You can skip the digiperm and stop worrying about its possible damaging effects. Kulot your own hair at home even without a curling iron or curlers. Ang kailangan mo lang ay bobby pins! After washing and towel-drying your hair, just take pieces of hair and twist it in a spiral all the way to your scalp. Secure with a bobby pin. Gawin mo to with the rest of your hair. Keep them like this for at least 30 minutes for loose waves, or masmatagal for more a more pronounced curl. Use your fingers to style instead of a brush.
2. Lipstick Blush
- Even without a blusher, you can create natural-looking rosiness using a cream lipstick na kakulay ng blush. Use your fingers to dab color onto the apple your cheeks and then blend.
3. Kusina Facial
- No need to go out and get an expensive facial when you can make one right in your kusina. Hydrating olive oil and fatty avocados work well together to moisturize the skin. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the flesh of one avocado and make a paste out of the mixture. Hayaan lang sa balat for at least 10 minutes, then use warm water to rinse the mask off. Follow with a face moisturizer.
4. Asukal Scrub
- Why buy a facial scrub when you can make one at home? Because it dissolves easily, asukal is one of the gentlest exfoliants you can find. Mag-halo ng konti into your regular facial cleanser and use it as an exfoliating cleanser. Don't forget to follow with a moisturizer.
5. Beer Shine
- Beer can be good for you after all - or at least for your hair. The hops in the brew help give smoothness and shine to your hair. After mo mag-shampoo, rinse with a bottle of room-temperature beer. Hayaan lang sa buhok for 5 minutes, then rinse again to wash off the scent. This should leave your hair with a glossy finish once it's dry. Maybe a better alternative to Friday night drinks?
5 DIY Beauty Tips
Other Stories From Pretty Pinay
Discover how to get
Our resident reviewer Kristine takes on Y.E.T Korea Cosmetic's BB Cream and other Products
korean looking skin
Y.E.T KOREA COSMETICS BB CREAM & OTHER PRODUCTS REVIEW
Find out how
A kiss can be fatal.
BEWARE OF POISON KISS!
How can I get rid
Here are some product reviews for pimple treatment alternatives
of my pesky pimples?
PIMPLES BE GONE!
The condition of your skin relies on different factors, not just your skincare routine. Here are some ways to maintain it.
10 WAYS TO YOUTHFUL-LOOKING SKIN
AS EASY AS COUNTING
So here's a guide for our pretty Morena Pinays on how to do a smokey look.
ONE, TWO, THREE
Be that Ideal Man
Here is quick and comprehensive style guide for young men out there.
THE IDEAL MAN