Pasukan nanaman at nag babalik ang challenge sa mga GlobalPinay nanays at tatays which is ang pag-iisip at pag hahanda ng baon sa mga chikitings. Planning a nutritious baon everyday might seem easy but it’s not. Preparing your kids’ baon every morning could be hard because you want to provide them variety of meals para hindi sila mag sawa. Below are some healthy and budget friendly baon ideas that you can include in your child’s lunch box….
1. Chicken Burger
Add more veggies into their baon.
1⁄2 kilo ground chicken
2 tablespoons flour
1⁄4 cup grated carrots
3 large tomatoes, sliced
1 tablespoon oil
4 hamburger buns
1 small head of iceberg lettuce
4 cheese slices
1. Combine ground chicken, flour, grated carrots, salt and pepper, and egg in a bowl. Mix well. Make 1⁄2-inch thick patties.
2. Pan-fry chicken patties for 5 to 7 minutes, then flip and cook for another 3 minutes.
3. Slice burger buns and assemble your burger in this order: bread, lettuce leaf, chicken patty, sliced tomatoes, cheese, and bread.
2. Banana Pancake
3-4 Saba Bananas
3 cups of baking powder
1. In the bowl, mash saba banana then combine it with beaten eggs and baking powder.
2. Mix the ingredients very well.
3. Pan-fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Mini Bread Pizza
Who will say no to pizza??
1 red and green bell pepper
1. Spread tomato sauce all over the bread.
2. Put the toppings. Bell peppers, onions, and ham.
3. To complete the mini-pizza, grate and top it with quick melt cheese.
4. Heat it on the frying pan then cover until the cheese melts.
4. Cheesy French Toast
1. In a bowl, combine beaten egg, milk, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Dip bread into the bowl.
3. Put sliced cheese in between.
4. Pan-fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
Things to Remember:
• Always include fruit juices in your kids’ baon. Make your own fruit juices for your kid because it is healthier. If you cannot, give them tetra pack juices instead.
• Find a container for your child’s water to keep them hydrated. Make sure that the container can be easily opened.
• Biscuits and sandwiches are the quickest to prepare for baon. So if you don’t haveenough time, this will work.
• Provide them sliced fruits to keep balanced diet.
Get tips from GlobalPinay
It's school time once again.
Check Them Out
Practical Tips This Valentine's Day.
3 NEW WAYS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY
Tips To Follow
How you can be a better Mom using Social Media.
4 SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS THAT
CAN MAKE YOU A BETTER MOM
Get Relief From Stress
Here are some ways for moms to keep stress levels down.
7 WAYS FOR MOMS
What is Motilium?
Although most parents know the benefits of breastfeeding, many moms still can't do it.
INCREASING BREAST MILK SUPPLY WITH MOTILIUM
Is your child one
Unfortunately, too many children in the Philippines are burdened by everyday afflictions that affect their physical and mental development.
TO GET HEALTHY
Here are some tips
What to do with your extra cash?
Check out the list.
Saving money is not that easy. Here are some tips.
THE ART OF PROPER SAVING
© 2013 Globalpinay.com All Rights Reserved
June 5, 2014